Понедельник, 20.05.2024, 18:21Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Главная страница | ENGLISH - Форум ТюмГУ ИМиКН ПИвЭ Группы №365 | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Архив - только для чтения
Форум ТюмГУ ИМиКН ПИвЭ Группы №365 » Архив » Архивы » ENGLISH (разные темы и все такое)
ENGLISH
reesolДата: Понедельник, 11.12.2006, 23:31 | Сообщение # 1
Старшекласник
Статус: Offline
так тут я выложу темы некоторые) только пажалуста изменяйте,я проста списал даже без ошибок) точь в точь ) вот собсвенно сабж я ненавижу люблю анг.яз =)

reesolДата: Понедельник, 11.12.2006, 23:31 | Сообщение # 2
Старшекласник
My Working Day
I usually get up at 6 o'clock on week-days. I make my bed, open the window and do my morning exercises. Then I go to the bathroom, there I clear my teeth and wash myself. If I have enough time I take a cold and hot shower. After bathroom I go back to my room there I dress myself and brush my hair. In twenty minutes I am ready for breakfast.
After breakfast I put on my coat, take the bag and go to school. As I live far from school it takes me about forty minutes to get there. I don't want to be late for the first lesson, so I came to school fifteen minutes before the bell. I leave my coat in the cloakroom and go upstairs to the classroom.
The lesson begin at 8 o'clock in the morning and they are over at half past three in the afternoon. After classes I go home and have dinner there. After dinner I have a short rest, read newspapers and magazines. Then I do my homework. As we study many subjects at school and it takes me two or even more hours to do homework. Sometimes I go to the library to get ready my practical classes or to write a report. As a rule I have some free-time on my week-days.
Eight o'clock is supper time in our family. We all get together in the kitchen, then go to the sitting-room and watch TV, read books or discuss different problems.
At about eleven at night I go to bed.

reesolДата: Понедельник, 11.12.2006, 23:36 | Сообщение # 3
Старшекласник
My hobby
Hobby is what a person likes to do in his spare time. Hobbies differ like tastes. If you have chosen a hobby according to your character and taste you are lucky because your life becomes more interesting. The most popular hobby is doing things. It includes a wide variety of activities from gardening to traveling, from chess to volleyball. Both grown-ups and children are fond of playing different computer games. This hobby is becoming more and more popular. Making things include drawing, painting, handicrafts. Many people collect something - coins, stamps, compact discs, toys, books. Some collections have some value. Rich people often collect paintings, rare things and other art objects. Often such private collections are given to museums, libraries. As for me, I like to listen to music. 3 months ago my parents bought me a compact disc player and I decided to collect compact discs. I like different music, it should be good. I collect discs of my favourite groups and singers. I carefully study the information printed on discbooklets. I try to find everything about my favourite singers. Also I like to watch music programmes on TV. I want to keep up with the news in the world of music. Of course, I like to spend my spare time with my friends. We talk about all sorts of things ( politics, teachers, girls). We discuss films, books, TV programmes. In fine weather we like to be in the open air. We find a nice place somewhere in the forest. We make a fire, bake potatoes and have a lot of fun. When the weather is bad, my friends come to my place. We have a good time together.

reesolДата: Понедельник, 11.12.2006, 23:36 | Сообщение # 4
Старшекласник
Travelling
Almost all people are fond of travelling. It is very interesting to see new places, another towns and countries. People may travel either for pleasure or on business. There are various methods of travelling. For me there is nothing like travel by air; it is more comfortable, more convenient and, of course, far quicker than any other method. There is none of the dust and dirt of a railway or car journey, none of the trouble of changing from train to steamer and then to another train.
With a train you have speed, comfort and pleasure combined. From the comfortable seat of a railway carriage you have a splendid view of the whole country-side. If you are hungry, you can have a meal in the dining-car; and if a journey is a long one you can have a wonderful bed in a sleeper.
Travelling by ship is also very popular now. It is very pleasant to feel the deck of the ship under the feet, to see the rise and fall of the waves, to feel the fresh sea wind blowing in the face and hear the cry of the seagulls.
Many people like to travel by car. It is interesting too, because you can see many filings in a short time, you can stop when and where you like, you do not have to buy tickets or carry your suitcases.
A very popular method of travelling is hiking. It is travelling on foot. Walking tours are very interesting. Hitch-hiking is a very popular method of travelling among young people. But it is not so popular in our country as abroad.

reesolДата: Понедельник, 11.12.2006, 23:38 | Сообщение # 5
Старшекласник
About Myself
My name is … . My surname is … . I am 16. I was born in 1987 in …(city). I live in a small (big) town (city) of … in the Republic of Belarus. My address is … . My phone number is … . I am a pupil and I goes to school numbers … . I am a good pupil. I do well in all subjects. They say, that I am a hardworking person. To tell the truth, all school subjects come easy for me but sometimes. I have to sit much, for example, to do lessons in Physics or Chemistry, to write a composition or to learn a poem by heart. But my favourite subject is English. I spend much time on it reading books, doing tests etc. May be, English and learning it will be a part of my future profession. I like reading. I think comics and detective stories are much easier to read but I prefer to read novels - historical or up-to-date. I like music. My musical tastes are different, but it depends on my mood. But I think every apple is good in its season. I play the piano and the guitar, not seriously, but for my soul. Sometimes I like to listen to the Russian classical music. My favourite composers are Chaikovsky and Mozart. I don't like rock music, but I like "Queen" and "Beatles". Also I like Russian folk songs. I have not much time to watch IV but sometimes I spend an hour or two watching an interesting film or a news programme. In the evening I often read newspapers (our local ones) or magazines. I like fresh air and exercise. I'm sorry I have not much time for doing sports. But some aerobics in the morning, a swimming-pool twice a week, a ski-walk on a frosty day are of great help. Sports is fun.
I have a wide circle of interests. I'm very sociable, so I get a way with people. I have many friends, most of them are my class-mates. We spend much time together, going out to the cinema or to the disco party, speaking about lessons and music, discussing our problems. But most of all I like my family. We all are great friends and deeply attached to each other.
You see, it's me - a person with his good and not good characteristics, liking this and hating that. But it's interesting for me to live, to open new things.

reesolДата: Понедельник, 11.12.2006, 23:39 | Сообщение # 6
Старшекласник
My family
Our family is large (small, not very large). We are the family of seven (two, three, four, five, six): my mother, my father, my grandmother, my grandfather, my sister, my brother and I. My mother's name is … She is … years old. She is a teacher (a doctor, a worker, an engineer). She is a very nice, kind and clever woman. My father's name is ... He is ... years old. He is a worker (a teacher, an engineer, a doctor, a businessman). He is lather tall and strong. He is a man of strong character - and all of us love him very much. My grandmother's name is ... She is ... years old. She does not work now, she is a pensioner, but she has a lot of work to do about the house. All of us try to help her. My grandfather' s name is... He is... years old. He is a pensioner too. My brother and sister are students (pupils). There names are ... They are older (younger) than me. We are a very good family. We love each other very much. In the evenings, when all the members of our family get together after work and study, we like to watch TV, to read books and newspapers, to talk about different things and to discuss all our problems together. When the weather is good we sometimes go for a walk. We have a small house in the country with a garden and a kitchen-garden. There is much work there and on week-ends we go there and work and have rest all together.

reesolДата: Понедельник, 11.12.2006, 23:39 | Сообщение # 7
Старшекласник
My Flat
I live in Yakubov street in a nine-storeyed block of flats. Our flat is on the ninth floor. It's a four-room flat with all the modern conveniences.
As I have already said, there are four rooms in our flat: a living-room, my parents' bedroom, my study and my sister's room. Our living-room isn't large. In the evening we stay here together watching TV, listening to music, talking or discussing family problems. There is a TV-set there, a sofa, four armchairs, a piano and a wall-unit. On the floor and on the wall there are carpets, because we like when it's warm and cosy in the room.
In my study there is a writing table near the window, two chairs and a bookcase. Besides, there are shelves with audio-cassettes, CDs, books and souvenirs. I've got a computer and a CD-player. On the walls there are some pictures. But what makes my room interesting is my air fleet of planes. They hang on strings over your head. There arc different types of airplanes there: helicopters, sport planes, fighters, bombers, passenger planes and old models. Besides, I've got a model airport, which I have made with my own hands. It's a special attraction to my cousin.
My parent's and my sister's rooms are different. They reflect their tastes, hobbies and the way of life. In my parents' room there are a lot of books and souvenirs. My mother keeps all the things I and my sister made ourselves. My sister made a lot of toys: teddy bears, cats, horses and other animals. She is crazy on horses that's why in her room there are many beautiful posters of horses on the walls.
I can say a lot about my flat. But to make a long story short, I must say, there is no place like home. Speaking about our home I don't mean a flat as it is. I mean people who are dear to me, who love me and are always waiting for me. That's why wherever I were I would always hurry home.

reesolДата: Понедельник, 11.12.2006, 23:40 | Сообщение # 8
Старшекласник
ыыыыыыыы =) мы будем рулить взаимопомощью) если что нужно пините в личку

3ikeRДата: Вторник, 12.12.2006, 09:00 | Сообщение # 9
Борис Николаевич!
хорошо придумал,молодец))
Потом тож свои запечатаю сюда))

Товарищи одногруппники,здравствуйте!!!)))

Pe1oRUS$Дата: Вторник, 12.12.2006, 18:58 | Сообщение # 10
Обкуренная незатыкающаяся глупая тупая собачка
ага....тока объясните мну че эт за тексты то такие?

,,|,, *(>.<)* ,,|,,

3ikeRДата: Среда, 13.12.2006, 08:52 | Сообщение # 11
Борис Николаевич!
Как я понимаю это переведенные тексты с русского))

Товарищи одногруппники,здравствуйте!!!)))

Pe1oRUS$Дата: Среда, 13.12.2006, 08:54 | Сообщение # 12
а..а где брать тексты для зачета?

,,|,, *(>.<)* ,,|,,

reesolДата: Среда, 13.12.2006, 15:02 | Сообщение # 13
Старшекласник
Quote (3ikeR)
Как я понимаю это переведенные тексты с русского))

не правильно понимаеш это темы каторые еще в школе проходили)

Pe1oRUS$Дата: Среда, 13.12.2006, 18:57 | Сообщение # 14
а я на английском в школе сидел и балду гонял :8)

,,|,, *(>.<)* ,,|,,

KiselДата: Среда, 13.12.2006, 20:02 | Сообщение # 15
Студент
А я спал на первой парте всегда... dry

А мне ПаПа говорил, что он воду тоже пил!!!=))

Форум ТюмГУ ИМиКН ПИвЭ Группы №365 » Архив » Архивы » ENGLISH (разные темы и все такое)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Дизайн Qyaier INK © 2008